Thursday, May 29, 2014

Dorothy With Irises

Every year when the irises are in bloom I think that it would great to get some pictures of Dorothy with them since her middle name is Iris.  I never learn, because it rarely goes well.

 This stick was way more interesting than anything I wanted her to do, like look in my general direction.



 Mooooooommmmmm...I couldn't keep her high-drama-ness in focus.



The queen of silly faces.



Some of the pictures would have been really cute if her hair hadn't been in the way/covering her face.
 I swear I brushed her hair this morning before we left the house.



The one time she doesn't compulsively tuck her hair behind her ear. 



I did manage a couple that aren't too bad.  I thinking about getting one of the last two printed off to hang up.  I have no idea where I would put it though because we are running out of room on our walls.










1 comment: