I finally made something for Dorothy, and it only took until she was six months old! I have had 2 patterns sitting here for months, and I finally got around to making one of them. Hopefully I will get to the other when we get back from our extended July 4th weekend. It is a little frillier than my usual taste, but I wanted to follow the pattern before making any modifications. An added bonus was using up some fabric that has been just sitting around.

The pants probably won't show quite this much, based on trying it on her this morning. It was a little big, so I opened the seams and tightened the elastic. I'll try it on her again when she wakes up.

Just the top. Please notice and love my home-made bias tape. I have been too chicken to try it until now and it was so easy! I no longer have bias tape induced fear.

Back

Just the bloomers. Next time I think I will add some embroidery to the butt.
No comments:
Post a Comment