Monday, May 23, 2011

Photography, Week4 : Curves

So, I didn't get my post made about Malcolm's birthday.  I'll try to be better this week.  Until then, it's week number 4 of my photography journey and the word of the week was "curves."



I know flashes are evil, but the lighting inside was too dark without it. Of course, now I have that awful glare.



Yes, the door needs to be replaced and the paint is jumping ship, but I like the texture of it against the smooth handle.



This one turned out nice, but in additional attempts, I couldn't get the focus right. The camera was focusing on the background instead of the curve in the foreground. I'll have to figure out what the problem was.



Not a huge curve, but it does curve a bit at the tip. I just wanted to take a picture because I have never seen rhubarb flower before.

No comments:

Post a Comment