Snack time might not have been the best idea for when to try to take photos, but it is one of the few times they are holding still a bit.
I had the best results using the "indoor, easy, and portrait" settings. Ironically, the "kids and pets" setting gave me the worst results. I'm glad I experimented since that is the setting I generally use since most of our photos are of kids and pets.
Cute picture, but out of focus. I believe it was on kids and pets.
This would have been cute if the camera could have focused on him better. This was also on kids and pets. I wanted to try the same pose on a different setting, but my model was not cooperative.
I tried again with a different model who also does not take direction. By the time I chose a different setting and got down to take her picture, she decided it was time to get up. The focus is better though.
Worst angle ever from which to take a picture.
Two faces at once!
I did get a little better about getting a decent shot in quickly for some action shots.
He was moving around and shaking his head, so I think this came out pretty well. Now if I can just remember what setting I was using. I think I need to take some notes as I'm shooting.
Two faces that were not moving around on me. Not thrilled with the composition, but I'm also not sure what I would change.
And finally, a couple of the rabbit. Do you have any idea how hard it is to get a decent picture of a solid black rabbit?
Fiyero disapproves of me taking his picture.
No comments:
Post a Comment