Monday, May 9, 2011

Photography, Week 2: Sky

When I made my list of words, I did not really take into account how easy or difficult it would be to take pictures.  This week's word of "sky" was not easy for just my second week, but I gave it my best shot.  It made me think that it might be interesting to use the same words as inspiration next year to compare the (hopeful) improvement.



Shooting into the sun was more difficult than I planned. This is the only photo that looks even a little OK.








I like the lines on this one.  It was taken looking up through an arbor at the park.






I laid down on the ground and tried to get some shots of the kids swinging over me.  My batteries died after my third shot, so I didn't get to experiment as much as I would have liked.




















I liked the curved lines of the fence against the sky.

No comments:

Post a Comment