Monday, August 22, 2011

Goodwill Wool Coat

We just got back from vacation, and I will blog all about what we did, but for now I'm going to share this.

Every so often I get this little voice in my head that tells me to stop in at Goodwill before I head in to the grocery store (they are next to each other) and I am so glad that I listened to that little voice! I found a red and green plaid Rothschild wool coat with green velvet trim and a matching hat for $2.99! I got 5% off on top of that and it is so adorable on Dorothy. Our town has a Dickens Christmas festival every year and she looks ready for it. I think she will have to wear it when we head down there this year.

I also picked up a Lands End red canvas barn jacket with a button in wool lining for Malcolm for $3.99 (then 5% off) that looks brand new, a pair of green pants from Gap, olive Calvin Klein cords, a Children's Place sweater, Gap long sleeve shirt, Janie & Jack t-shirt, and 3 DVDs. The clothes were all $2.99 and 5% off. It was a big score day.

I tried to get a picture of Dorothy in her new coat, but she was being difficult. Sorry about the quality, but you can sort of see it. She was literally chasing me down and shriek-laughing and she is wearing her pj's under it.





No comments:

Post a Comment