I found this little guy inching his way across our railing and called the kids out to see him. We had an impromptu nature lesson and talked about caterpillars. Malcolm gave him a few leaves (maple seeds) and loved watching the little guy nibble on them.
Dorothy has discovered a love of corn on the cob. We can't convince her to turn it long ways though.
Malcolm's school had a picnic at a park that had a very long slide. He really wanted to go down, but was a little scared and he talked me into sliding with him. I only had to do it once, then he was fine to go by himself.
We went to one of my favorite parks, Fountain Park. It was a little cool, so Malcolm wasn't as interested in splashing, but Dorothy was game.
Next to the fountain area is a playground and Malcolm much preferred bouncing.
Both kids liked the teeter-totter.
Malcolm took a little time to have some quiet reflection while watching the river.
Some of my pictures are starting to turn out a little nicer. I still need more practice, but I am improving.
That park looks fantastic!
ReplyDeleteKrista, you will have to come visit. There are so many great parks around here that we can hardly visit them all before summer is over. Fountain Park is one of the prettiest though.
ReplyDelete