Monday, June 6, 2011

Photography, Week5: Light & Week6: Feet

Between the holiday weekend and family visiting, I didn't get my photography project posted last week, so now I'm doing two weeks at once.


Week 5: Light
I didn't do so great with this one, but I did try out my night setting which had never been used before. I think that if I had used a tripod, they might have come out much better.


My neighbors put up some cute red, white, and blue, star shaped lights. I couldn't hold the camera still enough though.



I had the same problem at the intersection by our house.



The cats cooperated, but they have evil, laser eyes.


Week 6: Feet
I envisioned a cute picture with both kids' feet together and another with each of theirs with mine, but they had other ideas. I ended up with a lot of missed shots, a couple of kids who were cranky with me, and duck butts.



I'm not entirely satisfied with the composition, but at least the statue held still.







No comments:

Post a Comment