Last night, Gymboree held a box sale, which is where they haul boxes of old merchandise out of their back room and customers can root through it for bargains. I debated about going, but finally decided to give it a shot because I also had a coupon for 20% off my entire purchase. This knocked most things down to very reasonable prices. I'm pretty pleased with what I found, but am kicking myself because I forgot that their "baby boy" lines go up to a 5T. I was thinking they stopped at 3T like most other stores, so I didn't look in the back section for Malcolm and he is the one I needed to get more for since used clothing for preschool boys is hard to come by. I had more for him to start with, but anything that was over $10 I put back. I was sad that their fleece lined wind pants weren't marked down more. He had a pair this past winter and they were a favorite of both of us.
Here is what I bought. The prices are with the 20% off:

$7.79

$4.79

$5.39

$5.39

$5.99
Malcolm also got a pair or navy corduroy pants and a pair of oatmeal sweatpants for $5.99 & $4.79. I can't find a photo of either though.
___________

$4.79

$2.99

$7.79

$8.99

$2.99

$2.99

$2.10

$6.59

$3.59 (matches the plaid dress)

$9.02

$5.39
I LOVE The green romper. My Gymboree had a Box Sale a few weeks ago and I never heard about it. It was even during Fill-A-Bag.
ReplyDeleteAmber, I have had my eye on the green romper since it came out last Fall. I almost bought it, the red sweater dress, and the grey sweater dress a while back, but held off because we didn't need them. I also really liked the argyle pieces for boys, but didn't need anymore winter clothes at the time. I only buy ahead at these prices.
ReplyDeleteI might have paid the $12.00 (before 20% off) price for the winter pants for Malcolm, but I found three pairs of like new pants at Goodwill earlier, and they were only $3.00 each.
Nice work!
ReplyDelete