Malcolm started second grade today. He was a little nervous, but mostly excited, and I think he is going to have a fantastic year.
He was eager to get going this morning and even was willing to stand for a couple of quick photos.
Unfortunately, he had his eyes closed in both of the full body shots I took. At least I got one good close up.
Dorothy wanted to be in some pictures too, and I think it is obvious how Malcolm felt about that.
His class, walking out for the bell ringing ceremony. I love that he still gets excited to see me and isn't embarrassed to wave to make sure I see him.
His classmate's little brother was picked as one of the kindergarteners to help ring the bell.
Ringing the bell to start the new school year.
On the walk home, Dorothy literally stopped to smell the roses.
She still has about three weeks until she goes back to school and it is going to be a long three weeks. As we were headed out the door today she asked what she was going to do today and when she would go back to school. I better figure out some activities for the two of us to fill the time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment