The picture wasn't really capturing the hilarity of the moment, so I switched to video. In case you don't speak sobbing toddler, my son started to ride on the bumble and my daughter decided that she also wanted a turn. She was sad that she couldn't do it right now! And he was upset because, well, I'm still a little unclear on it. I think he is just upset because she is upset and wants a turn and he doesn't want to give up his turn. Why he didn't just keep riding is beyond me. It was much like a couple of days later where he hunted me down (in the bathroom naturally) to sob at me that she was lying to him about having been to Legoland (yes, that was all, no I don't know why he was so personally insulted by it).
Please ignore how crazy I sound.
No comments:
Post a Comment