Sunday, September 18, 2011

Painting

I must be crazy, but I offered to let the kids paint the other day.  Malcolm is very good when it comes to paints, but Dorothy is...well, not.  She likes to wander around and isn't really worried about keeping paint on the paper.  I decided that it would be better for everyone (me) if I put her in her high chair to paint.  Here are the results:


This is how Malcolm paints.  He sits still, concentrates, and tells me when he is done and needs help to clean up.  He was very proud to figure out that he could make green.



This is how Dorothy paints.  She gets easily distracted...



...she's not sure if she should use the brush or her fingers...



...she eats paint...



...and she get very upset when I say that she has to get cleaned up before I will let her down to go play.

No comments:

Post a Comment