Last week, he informed me that his suit would be the perfect outfit for his first day of school. If we had already been to the wedding, I probably would have just let him wear it, but I don't want anything to happen to it before we need it. After the wedding, I might let him wear it to school if he really wants to. Do you think it would be too much for picture day?
Saturday, September 10, 2011
Alex P. Keaton
We have a wedding to attend in a couple of weeks, so I bought Malcolm a suit, and he has become obsessed with wanting to wear the suit. A couple of weekends ago, I sent him upstairs to pick out something to wear. His entire closet was shorts & shirt sets, except for the suit. He came downstairs, naked, and proudly showed me what he picked out to wear. When I explained to him that a suit was not appropriate for playing in the yard on a hot day, he countered by saying that he would just stay inside and be very careful. He also proudly pointed out that he chose blue underwear and black socks, so everything matched. I told him that he did a good job matching, but needed to go pick out something else, or I would do it for him. Here he is pleading his case (somewhere in there, he put on the socks and underwear in an effort to convince me of his incredible fashion sense).

Last week, he informed me that his suit would be the perfect outfit for his first day of school. If we had already been to the wedding, I probably would have just let him wear it, but I don't want anything to happen to it before we need it. After the wedding, I might let him wear it to school if he really wants to. Do you think it would be too much for picture day?
Last week, he informed me that his suit would be the perfect outfit for his first day of school. If we had already been to the wedding, I probably would have just let him wear it, but I don't want anything to happen to it before we need it. After the wedding, I might let him wear it to school if he really wants to. Do you think it would be too much for picture day?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment