Sunday, March 6, 2011

While I Was Napping

Last week, both kids were napping, so I thought it would be a great time to have a little nap myself. About an hour into my nap, I heard Malcolm get up. It was a little early for him to be up, but not enough for me to send him back to finish his nap. I could hear him, but didn't want to get up quite yet, so I continued resting. When I got up, I saw my camera and didn't think that was where I had left it, but put it away and didn't think about it much until later when looking at the pictures on the camera. Evidently, while I was napping, Malcolm did a little photo documentation. Here are a few of his photos:


Dining room chair, from a three-year-old perspective.



Mommy's drink and a pile of library books.



Note to son: If you are going to sneak mommy's camera, don't take pictures of your own feet.



Of course, a few self portraits also gave him away.





He figured out the flash.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome! I love the library books one. I mean really love it. Great composition.

    ReplyDelete