Monday, May 24, 2010

Trial Run

So, I'm finally going to start trying to keep all the kid info in one place. We will see if I keep this up, but I'm willing to give it a try to keep family and friends updated on what we are up to.

Today we finally had Malcolm's third birthday portraits taken after being rained out twice. We went to the park by the river and it was hot and humid. We were all a sweaty mess by the end, so I hope he doesn't look too miserable in them. She also took a couple pictures of Dorothy with some of the irises that are currently blooming in the yard.

This afternoon, Malcolm and I tried to play outside while Dorothy finished her nap. I filled up the tub in the sand table with water, we sprayed each other with spray bottles, and I turned on the sprinkler. We gave up after an hour, came in to the air-conditioning, and watched Curious George until Kevin came home.

I hope tomorrow is much cooler.

Here are a couple pictures of Dorothy that I took yesterday:


1 comment:

  1. She is a cutey! Can't wait to see you all on the 4th.

    ReplyDelete