Test #1: pictures
Can I take them from our website and get them placed in the middle of text?
Malcolm is finally starting to show more of an interest in arts & craft type activities. Here he is coloring with sidewalk chalk on black paper, then experimenting to see what happens when he paints over it with water.
This past weekend, we filled up a couple of spray bottles with water and a few drops of food coloring and sprayed them on a big piece of paper clipped to the fence. Lots of fun!
I am frequently asked what Malcolm thinks of his little sister. Well, it depends on the day. Today he pleaded with me to leave Dorothy at home when we were leaving to go to gymnastics. When it was time to pick her up from babysitting after class, he told me to leave her there. Other times he gives her kisses & hugs, brings her toys, and plays with her. Here he is "helping" her hold her head up.
Excellent! It is much easier to place pictures in this way.
I won't be posting every picture we take, but I will try to put in some favorites. To see all of the pictures, they will still be at our website.
Let me know if the colors, font and size make it difficult to read. I'm playing around with the settings, looking for the right combination.
No comments:
Post a Comment