Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas!

It's still Christmas day, but the kids are napping, so I'll get this done while I can.  The kids pooped out before all the packages were opened, but will probably finish after nap time. Malcolm has one gift left and Dorothy has two.

Malcolm takes the Santa cookies to the table.



Leaving cookies for Santa.



My little elf.



Ready to go to bed and wait for Santa to arrive.



Phlox investigates Santa's handy work.



Dorothy kicks back and has some breakfast while the rest of us open our stockings. She really wasn't into the present opening this year. I think she got her fill on her birthday, yesterday.



She finally opens her stocking, with a little help from her big brother.



Every girl needs a tractor.



Malcolm checks out his round house while Dorothy gets out the Duplo blocks.



Trip took an interest in the bagel breakfast we set out.



Dorothy really liked the Bilibo...



...until there was a minor accident.



Engineer Malcolm tests out his "train that goes by itself on the tracks."



Time for a quiet story with dad.



Dorothy finally got dressed.







I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment