I am going to try to catch up with the blog this week. I have several posts where I have been trying to add video, but the videos are not uploading for some reason. The next few posts after this one will go back in time a bit.
Kevin took Malcolm with him to Home Depot yesterday and Malcolm was just mesmerized by all of the Christmas displays. He has been going on and on about how he wants to have, "Big lights that go dink, dink, dink," (said with little flashing light hand motions), and, "Little lights that don't dink." I might break down and try to find some big lights that blink despite my dislike for them. He's just so excited and wide eyed about it.
This is the first year where he seems to be getting really excited about the holidays. Last year he probably would have been more excited, but with the expected arrival of his sister, we kept things small and low key. We are really looking forward to having a nice family holiday this year as both kids are at such fun ages.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment